The 2020 Startup of the Year® Summit is a curated experience for emerging founders, seasoned entrepreneurs, corporate innovation leads, accelerators, and investors to build relationships that fuel success. Summit is also the culmination of the 2020 Startup of the Year competition.
Why join us?
- Three free days of programming for registered attendees.
- Choose your own experience! We have a flexible schedule so that you can best fit programming into your day while not having to miss out on anything.
- Connect with the Top 100 early-stage companies competing in the 2020 Startup of the Year competition throughout the week in the Networking Hallways, Curated Office Hours, or via direct 1:1 meetings.
- Gain insight from Conversations with industry experts that include Kara Goldin (Hint Water), Tim Draper (Draper University, VC), Rohit Bhargava (Non-Obvious Company), Meredith Fineman (Finepoint, Author), and more...ALL FOR FREE!
- Enjoy Top 100 startup pitches that are open to the public for the very first time ever (usually held behind closed doors). These events include fast-pitches and Q&A with our incredible judges.
- Ask the questions you are yearning to get answered during our Ask Me Anything sessions. Topics include Ask a VC, Ask a PR Pro, Ask NASA iTech, Ask a Cloud Expert, as well as the Psychology of Fundraising and panel discussions with Startup of the Year Alumni.